The Kentucky Advisory Council on Autism Spectrum Disorder is pleased to invite your participation at the Fourth Quarter Meeting.
Live Meeting and Webinar Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:00 PM, ET – 3:00 PM, ET
Department of Public Advocacy (DPA)
DPA Conference Room
5 Mill Creek Park
Frankfort, KY 40601
(Information & Instructions)
- There is no registration for this webinar. Please complete these steps to join the meeting:
- Click on the webinar link:
- Click on Enter as a Guest.
- Type your personal name or organization name in the Name box.
- Click on Enter Room.
- The webinar lobby will open up 30 minutes before the meeting begins.
- Please dial-in to avoid audio sound issues. Your audio is through your phone. Here is the phone number and conference code:
- Dial-in number: 1.866.754.7476
- Conference Code: 6194180103
NOTE: Please dial-in and “listen only” if you do not have access to a computer.
- Handouts will be available 30 minutes before the meeting begins. Please complete these steps once inside the webinar lobby:
- Read the webinar notes/instructions.
- Download the handouts.
- Type technical assistance needs and questions in the HOST CHAT BOX.
- Questions About The Live Meeting: email@example.com (Before November 9)
- Webinar Technical Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org/502.782.6202 (Before November 9)
- Connection test to ensure your computer is ready for the webinar: