- Kentucky Transition Signal: Find materials and events related to transitioning from high school to community.
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Higher Education Project: Learn about higher education opportunities for students with intellectual disabilities.
- Transition One Stop: Find information about the different transition points for people with disabilities.
- E3TC Project: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Targeted Communities
- Life After High School: The Next Chapter (PDF): Learn about opportunities for people with disabilities after high school with examples.
- The Road to Your Future (WMV): Watch a video on making a transition plan from high school to adult life.
- Get a Life: Planning the Transition from High School to Adult Life (PDF)
- KY APSE: Association of People Supporting Employment First
- Kentucky Disability Resources Manual (PDF): See this comprehensive guide to KY disability resources.
- Those of Us DisLabeled: A Guide to Awareness and Understanding (PDF): Understand different disabilities and how to foster respect and acceptance.
- Future Planning [PDF]
- Transition [PDF]
- Healthy Relationships, Sexuality and Disability Resource Guide 2014 Edition [PDF]
- UK HDI Resource Manual
- KentuckyWorks: Employment Resources
Download the full support list(updated July 2015).