The Early Childhood Subcommittee works to identify strengths and challenges in ensuring Kentucky’s system of care is moving toward system level coordination in the early screening, assessment, diagnosis, and intervention of autism in ages birth through age five (5).
- Created online Autism 101 for Early Childhood Providers.
- Created online KYACA Orientation overview to assist new members, agencies, and partners
- Continued Autism Connect the Dots Dissemination with first training of new curriculum held March 4-5, 2020. Due to pandemic, postponed further in person trainings and created online modules.
- Updated KYACA webpage Resources for Infant and Toddler (0-3)
- Created Autism Diagnostic, Medical Follow-Up, & Treatment Clinics Collaborative Community of Practice in March 2021, to increase networking and communication among partners.