- Community Based Work Transition Program: Learn how to move from school to work.
- Kentucky Supported Employment Training Project: Find information for job seekers and families.
- Dartmouth Supported Employment Project: Learn about employment for individuals with mental health issues.
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation: Find information on employment.
- E3TC Project: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Targeted Communities
- KentuckyWorks Employment Resources
- HDI Health and Wellness Initiative: Find helpful information about health and nutrition.
- Health Issues for Transition (PDF): Learn about health care issues when moving from pediatric to adult care.
- Recreation Manual (PDF): Find recreation opportunities for people with disabilities in KY
- Center for Accessible Living: Information for home accessibility concerns
- Kentucky Housing Corporation: Financing information
- Kentucky Disability Resources Manual (PDF): See this comprehensive guide to KY disability resources.
- Those of Us DisLabeled: A Guide to Awareness and Understanding (PDF): Understand different disabilities and how to foster respect and acceptance.
- Protection and Advocacy: Legal advocacy for persons with disabilities.
- UK HDI Resource Manual
- National Task Force and link to accessible report
- CSG Nov/Dec Newsletter Subcommittees Share Practices to Remove Employment Barriers for People with Disabilities
- CSG eAcademy Series on Workforce Development of People with Disabilities
- NCSL Blog: New Report ‘Work Matters’ Addresses Disability Workforce Policies
- NCSL Disability Employment Website (including links to the Disability 101, Disability Employment Legislative Database)
- Autistic Self-Advocacy Network: Information for self-advocates
- ASAN Kentucky contact Bev for more information: email@example.com
- Kentucky Autism Training Center: Information on support groups
Download the full support list(updated July 2015).