Dr. Barnes was featured on WHAS recently:
Future KYACA 2021 Meeting Schedule (2nd Thursdays of month quarterly from 1-3pm):
- May 13, 2021
- August 12, 2021
- November 4, 2021 – Strategic Planning from 9-1 and meeting from 1-3 (Nov. 11, 2021 is Veterans Day)
Future KYACA 2021 Subcommittee Meeting Schedule:
- Early Childhood –April 27, 2021 from 12:30-2pm
- School Age –April 23, 2021 from 10-11:30am
- Adolescent & Adult –April 30 2021 from 2:30-4pm
- NOTE: All subcommittees meet at least quarterly on the 3rd or 4th week of month in January, April, July, & October for 2021
This infographic PDF download is a follow up to the 2019 Population and Autism Estimates for Kentucky Counties PDF that we posted in August, 2020.
The KY Advisory Council on Autism (KYACA) promotes collaborative efforts and advocates to improve systems of supports for individuals with autism. Collaborative partners include the Kentucky Department for Public Health, the University of Kentucky Human Development Institute, the University of Louisville Kentucky Autism Training Center, the Kentucky Department for Education, the KY Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, and the KY Office of Autism. Through collaboration and research, the KYACA created the October 2020 Report: Kentucky Autism Prevalence Infographic.