Future KYACA 2022 Meetings:
- May 12, 2022 from 1-3pm
- August 11, 2022 from 1-3pm
- November 10, 2022 from 1-3pm
Future KYACA 2022 Subcommittee Meeting Schedule:
Early Childhood Subcommittee – Scott Tomchek email@example.com
- Works with families and self-advocates to identify strengths and challenges in Kentucky’s system of care to provide system level coordination and support of children (ages 0-5/8) with autism and their families
- April 25, July 25, October 24, 2022 from 12:00-1:00pm
School Age Children Subcommittee – Dr. Larry Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work involves the consideration of issues related to the lives of autistic students (ages 5 through 21) and their families. The focus of this work has included the provision of high quality services and programming to facilitate the best potential outcomes for individuals with autism (autistics).
- April 29, 2022 from 10:00-11:30am
Adolescent & Adult Subcommittee – Bev Harp Beverly.Harp@uky.edu
- Work has focused on improving services for autistics (18/21+) and their families and understanding individuals’ needs as they relate to transition from school into adult life and the strengths and challenges in Kentucky to community integration as an adult.
- April 28, 2022 from 1:00—2:30 pm