Developed by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry this guide provides information related to assessment, medication and non-medication treatment strategies and medication studies related to ASD.
- February 16, 1-3 pm – Kentucky Department of Education 300 Sower Blvd., Frankfort, KY 40601
- May 25, 1-3 pm – Protection & Advocacy Offices, 5 Mill Creek, Frankfort, KY 40601
- August 10, 1-3 pm – Protection & Advocacy Offices, 5 Mill Creek, Frankfort, KY 40601
- November 9, 1-3 pm – Protection & Advocacy Offices, 5 Mill Creek, Frankfort, KY 40601
Can’t attend the meeting in Frankfort in person? We have video conferencing available to encourage public participation. Please contact Amy Cooper-Puckett at 859-447-7792.
Milestones in Action is a FREE image library that features photos and videos of children demonstrating developmental milestones from 2 months to 5 years of age. This tool was created to help parents, early care and education providers, and healthcare providers identify developmental milestones in children and know if there is cause for concern.
- Shows parents what each milestone looks like
- Appeals to caregivers with limited literacy skills
- Great for showing complex milestones
- No permissions needed to use the photos and images in this library for educational or awareness-building purposes
WAYS TO USE:
Parents and Caregivers
Use this library as an aid in completing the milestones checklist for your child’s age. To see these photos and videos with milestones checklists, go to www.cdc.gov/Milestones.
- Embed and share photos and videos on your website and within presentations
- Share photos and videos to support information given during trainings
- Use Milestones in Action to support observations and conversations with parents on age-appropriate milestones
- Share photos and videos on social media to build community awareness of developmental milestones.
Please explore the Milestones in Action library at www.cdc.gov/MilestonesInAction.